Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Making Dresses Plus


Have been slowly getting my sewing mojo back as it has been a while since my last post. Have been buying fabric with ideas in mind but not actually getting any sewing done.  So l decide to make a start with this little jumper dress l found on Jordan fabric you tube.  Simple so l kept changing updating adding as l went. Yes l know the buttons were not straight have gone back and fixed them since. Am making these outfits for under privileged children in local area. Through local school. Have make boys clothes most of my life due to the fact l had 4 boys, wanted to try making a few dresses.  More to come hopefully.
With the virus on our door step and the passing of a father of my son, friend We have been making masks for the homeless. I have been frequenting a local homeless group in Toowoomba.  When the virus came we have been closed down. Except for a few which give out take away meals and products.  We have been supplying vouchers for food and clothing.


2 comments:

  1. Dresses are so cute. I used to make my girls dresses when they were little, but am so involved in my quilting I have not made any for my granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet dresses and so nice of you to donate to those in need.
    Face mask looks good too.

    ReplyDelete