Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Halloween collection.

This year l decided to make up a few items to decorate the van for Halloween just for fun. Have my little treat bags ready.  Not that we get that many treat seekers. But children will fined any occasion to enjoy them selves.


 I am all for fun ... helps reduce the stash of fabric that keeps finding a way to penetrate my sewing room.

Even after l tell myself  NO MORE  until l finish off my UFO's.  Some how like a tempting piece of chocolate it sneaks right on in.  This is a pillow/cushion cover for the bed in the van come Halloween.


 Not So Spooky wall hanging.
Will hang on door handle of van only whilst l have treats. After that it will be tricks.  Hahaha!
 Not so spooky table topper for van.
 
Purchased the majority of fabric from Missouri Star quilt company, was a great deal.      

Three nearly completed  projects for 2016 Halloween.

 Patterns can be found in Kimberbell magazine.

   I am planning on making a quilt,combination of applique,  piecework and embroidery  for 2017, Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment