Monday, May 26, 2014

My New Necklace.



These beautiful flowers are from my garden. The scent is heavenly and the colours perfect.  I received this rose from a group of wonderful women from NOTYQ after my sister (Wanda) passed away... the bush has been growing stronger and displays lovely showy flowers each year. People pass by my house and often come to the door to ask for the name of the rose but l don't know its name.  To me it's Wanda's rose.  It is just so lovely...thank you ladies.

I ordered this necklace on line back in early April hoping to have it in time for Mother's Day but alas it was not to be.   But it finally arrived today. Has my boys names engraved into it, the small heart with a family tree in the center. My latest piece of jewellery.
My adorable chicken egg basket...ready for the egg collection over the next week or so. Such a cute piece to add to the kitchen.

6 comments:

  1. Your roses are beautiful Maddy. I love the necklace. Might have to drop some hints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous necklace and beautiful roses. hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The roses are beautiful, the weather has been so kind to the garden lately and bringing out the best in the flowers. Lovely idea for the necklace and the chicken basket- just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your roses are called Double Delight?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter gave me one of those necklaces for Mothers Day Very similar to yours with my two daughters names engraved
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flower and your necklace. It seems very special and quite significant to you and to your family. I can feel how important those things are to you, and it shows that you are a very nice person and loveable mother.

    Ricky Rowe @ Find A Jewelry Expert

    ReplyDelete