Friday, August 13, 2010

Retreat 2010.





Was great to see everyone having such a great time enjoying the weekend, catching up with friends, lots of laughter, sewing and occasional bit of exercise walking to the dinner table. LOL. :)
I did my bit for the Victorian economy. I traveled to Bendigo with my friend Jennifer who was giving me directions all the way, otherwise we could have ended up anywhere. Thanks Jennifer for all the laughs along the way and helping me spend my money so well. Enjoyed not having to do house work for a few days and not having to decide what to have for dinner. Will be trying hard to make the trip next year from QLD. Must be some reason to return to Melb.

2 comments:

  1. Just make sure the jug is used for low fat milk :-) the reason to return to Melbourne for retreat - US, US, US

    ReplyDelete